Monday, July 12, 2010

SAP & MAGNITUDE etc

Rich experiences in application development,tech-support,management of R&D team.With the development of my knowledge,lacoste polo shirts my comprehensive capacity’s been improved through hard working. I’m eager to pursue new opportunities to perfect myself.Therefore:
★Be familiar with Product development & application & service.
★Efficiently resolvingpolo shirts problems and handling complex situations.
★Creative and brave enough to face challenges and difficulties.
★Good communication skills & negotiation ability.
Career Objective:
To seek a challenge career at a multicultural or an internationalized corporation. Be eager to make a success with you together.I am an active, responsible person with good communication skill. I have 9 years accounting career in Multinational Corporation,ed hardy trousers related to AR,AP,CS and GL section. Good skill in ENCORE ed hardy underwear、SAP & MAGNITUDE etc. financial software. ed hardy hoodiesI would like to working under pressure. Who Am I?
Wake up your life
Just Listen