Friday, January 29, 2010

A Wish


A hole in my heart
your love
speaks to me
if i could be completed
if i could be full
if i could be happy
i'd know it
i have it in your smile

With your arms around me
suddenly it hurts less
the bruise, internal
doesn't ache again when i breathe

All this time
the love was there
inside me, stored away
with noone to give it to
it became my own dear pain

and now i have a reason
a reason to dance through the halls
i have been seen beautiful
i have been made tall

God, I'll never forgive you
for this joy inside my heart
i'll spend my whole trying to thank you
to make you smile
to make you cry with happiness like i do
sometimes

with every love you give me
i'm abled to give to someone
and somehow it will return back to you
in abundance
this is a wish
that i have